2011年3月13日 星期日

LA MENTE G7 - the ultimate home facial

I can now talk about one of my recent "investment" - I really should call it as an investment rather than a purchase because it really cost me a fortune(!) - LA MENTE G7. I called it "The ultimate home facial device"



In Asia (and especially in Japan), the skin rejuvenation beauty device is very popular. Panasonic produced one and many other Japanese beauty brands create their own beauty devices too. The device in general provide different function(s):

  1. "Ion-tophoresis" - based on the idea of creating "positive -ion" and "negative-ion" in order to attract the dirt/ left over make up chemicals deep in your skin and "pull" them out by generating "positive-ion"; while the "negative-ion" helps to inject any water-soluble serum (such as vitamin C) to your skin, to ensure your skin deeply absorb these beneficial ingredients.
  2. Sonic/ ultrasound - offering 700MHz (meaning vibrating 700 times per second!) such high MHz per second imply it is ultra safe to use it on your skin. the vibration helps you to massage your skin, helps your skin to generate collagen and skin lifting.
  3. Infrared - to increase blood circulation hence increase the speed of cell renewal 




The LA MENTE G7 offers ALL of the above function within one device - It might sound a little bit complicated (I did too when I first heard of it) but after trying it for the first time I could not believe how much dirt the device had helped me to cleared out - even I use Clarisonic to cleanse my face everyday! Below are the cotton pads after i finished the first step of cleansing with LA MENTE G7  
Day 1
Day 2
Look at all those foundation left over that I thought I have removed throughly with make up remover and Clarisonic! see the harm that un-cleansed face to do with your skin aging! 

Clear healthy flawless skin is the basic rule for great makeup. I have just started using LA MENTE G7 for 2 days  and I am still very new on learning more about the device. I shall be able to share more after I have learned more about it. 

Love,
c. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言