2011年3月13日 星期日

It's all because of Miss L.

I have to confess - I have the most dangerous bias love towards French Women.

It all began 3 years ago when I first met this french girl, let's name her Miss L., at a fashion cocktail party. I was working as an intern for a famous production office and it happened that my boss is a friend of Miss L. 

let me try to describe her. She was 25 at that time. She does not possess the typical facial features that we all described as "beautiful". Rather, she has small eyes, thin lips,  long face with strong bone structures and a tall petite figure. What strike me most was she "knows" how to carry herself, quite perfectly. She has the most modern french twist up-do that suits her face perfectly; very simple make up with a touch of Chanel lip gloss; her clothes are classic with a modern twist (as she would describe to me). 

She carried a glass of champagne, elegantly gliding through the party (picture Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany). Every gentlemen that spoke with her were instantly charmed by her (with a strong mix of confidence and allure). You can instantly sense her energy, her charm, her beauty and her confidence are all from within. 
No make up nor any expensive clothes could fake this look. 

From then, my self discovery on what true beauty is and the allure that french women create became one of my ultimate interests. Hopefully this blog could be a platform where I can secretly share my discovery and thoughts.. and gradually build on habits to become a woman who possess such quality, too ;)

love,
c.

沒有留言:

張貼留言